mlearning, eLearning, mobile learning - Google Blog Search

Saturday, December 11, 2010

We were hacked

I apologize for any weird feeds you may have received last night but mLearning-World.com was hacked. Luckily Google caught it but I am having to re-create this completely from scratch.

If you visit the blogger address, that is now- http://mlearning-world.blogspot.com/

This may be a good time for me to decide what I want to do with this blog. I have had some offers in the past to sell the domain (mlearning-world.com) due to its high ranking on Google search results (top 5 for mLearning, mobile learning, and eLearning).

I may also make this a more holistic blog as I fee mLearning has become far more integrated instead of being a stand-alone skill.

Please comment if you have any suggestions. I doubt my feed will reach the thousand or so people I had on it from the old blog but maybe some of my old readers will stumble on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment